Traven Arborshate is an Elf Wizard, who with devastating spells can turn the tides of battle with the click of a finger, and has a crossbow in hand for a bit of additional flexibility. Traven has a weasel familiar.
- Class: Wizard
- Race: Elf
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Diety: None
- Age: 93
- Gender: Male
- Equipment: Light Crossbow, Net, Drow Handbow, No Armour
- Status: Alive
Bonds and Disposition Edit
- Sitoth owes me a favour whether he admits it or not. I appraised an item for him.
- I do not trust Tornur and for good reason: I does not trust religions in general, and he is a cleric of Fharlanghn.
- Xena owes me her life, whether she admits it or not. She could not have taken down a powerful foe without me.
- I will find the most efficient solution to any problem.
Notable Feats Edit
- Greased the ogre cave in session 1, the key point in the victory against the ogre.
- Was first to learn the identity of Valen, and connect the notes to him.
- Fended off Valen in cooperation with Xena by turning her big in session 3.
Traven was born to the Arborshate family, a somewhat well known upper middle class elven bloodline, known for producing wizards skilled in conjuration magic. He spent most of his life on their (modest) estate where he spent his time exploring, studying and hunting. He grew fond of the crossbow, bringing back wild birds and occasionally turning it on the odd monster that wandered into their lands. Eventually, as was the Arborshate tradition, he left home to study magic more seriously.
However as his graduation approached, Traven realised he didn't want to settle down into the more mundane life his brothers and sisters before him had. He always felt drawn to old stories, of adventures and of strange new magic. And frankly, he thought he could do a better job than the adventurers in the stories he had read. So he upped and set off, without even a goodbye, to find adventure and excitement in the world.